vendredi 18 janvier 2013

The dilema

 Here's my dilema! I recently moved our funiture as I often do! I moved the lounge into the music/ entrance and the lounge. I did this because our fire place is there and it is much nicer to sit in a warm lounge! See I did have a logical reason for doing this.......
 Only I am left with this! It's a dilama because I am not really happy with the final look. That is in the "music' room. The lounge is nice and open (I'll show photos of that another time) but this room just doesn't seem right to me! Is it the wallpaper, or the floors (I hate those floors).
I find it cold and unalluring. I'm seriously thing of changing the floor or at least putting down a large rug. It would make it feel warmer at least. Or a little French bench to sit on while looking at the books on the tabletheque. Anybody got any ideas? I would love to hear them.

1 commentaire:

  1. Thank you for stopping by today! I think your room looks very nice and actually like the stone floors. :) But I agree with you that one large rug would work very well.

    RépondreSupprimer